Atal Bihari Vajpayee is DEAD!!!



It was a cool morning, and I was going through local section of the newspaper. I was taking coffee when one of my closest friends called me. He told me that Atal Bihari Vajpayee, the former Prime Minister of India, is NO MORE!!! Being an ardent fan of Vajpayee jee, I was shocked. I know he was old enough to kiss a natural death, but still….. I couldn’t believe. Leaving the newspaper there I ran to the dining room. I switched on the television and tuned in to a news channel. There was No News. I used the remote to see as many news channels as possible and found the same result. There was no news about the sudden, but natural demise of one of the most successful and popular prime ministers of India.


He is Still Alive and Rocking

I called my friend, and came to know that he just played prank on me. He was well - aware of the fact that I am a great admirer of Vajpayee Ji. And, that is why he decided to do this to me. Atal Bihari Vajpayee may not be mobile anymore, but he is still healthy. He uses wheel chair, and communicates quite little. He doesn’t meet many people now a day. Only few BJP leaders along with his family members are allowed to see him. Lal Krishna Advani, Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitely are among those leaders who can see him anytime.

Atal Bihari Vajpayee is quite close to his family members. His daughter Namita (adopted) takes care of all his needs. Apart from that his close associate Shiv Lal Yadav keeps track of everything related to Vajpayee, including his health. Mr. Yadav has always been the most trusted person of Vajpayee ji, even during his Prime Ministerial days. In an interview, Mr. Yadav started to weep bitterly while discussing a recent happening about Vajpyee ji. He told that once sitting on a wheel chair and listening to an old Lata Mangeshkar song, Vajpayee ji saw his picture hanging on the wall. He made a gesture to Mr. Yadav and asked him ‘ yeh buzurg kaun hai? Actually, Vajpayee ji could not recognize his own photo.

At this moment, let us pray for our beloved former Prime Minister. May God give him strength to survive the current health problems he is bearing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment