Revital, marketed by Ranbaxy, is one of the most selling health supplements of India. It is also emerged as a strong force in its category in many other countries. Ranbaxy is milking money on the back of Revital. The popularity of this product has become so common that Indians who feel little bit of problems in terms of strength and related stuffs just choose it without even consulting a doctor.
Here is something you need to know about Revital before using it:
1. It is a Non-Vegetarian Product: I have seen many people quite concerned about the basic nature of Revital. Whether Revital is vegetarian or non-vegetarian is one of the most prominent questions related to it. If you are using the Revital Capsule, you need to know that it is a non-vegetarian product. The materials used for this capsule like Minerals, Ginseng and other vitamins are definitely vegetarian, but the outer shell is made of Gelatin. As you might know, Gelatin is used with animal sources. However, if you want to use Revital without taking non-vegetarian stuffs, you can try Revital Liquid.
2. Dose: Whether you are feeling week or just want to get better physically in a short amount of time, you should not take more than one Revital capsule in a single day. Further, you should take Revital only after taking meal – dinner or lunch. If you will take Revital in the empty stomach, be prepared to face some issues with your digestive system. Heartburn and nausea are two main side effects of Revital, if it is taken in empty stomach.
3. Who Should Take Revital: It is an Over-The-Counter product. It means anyone can go to a pharmacist shop and get a Revital. However, if you are suffering from any sort of disease, please ensure to first consult a doctor before starting Revital. It can have some contra-indication with many medicines. Further, people suffering from High Blood Pressure and related problems, should avoid Revital at any cost.
4. Women and Senior Citizen: Revital was not suitable for Women and senior citizen for variety of reasons. Ranbaxy took care of this concern and has come with specialized products for both women and senior citizen: Revital for Women and Revital for Senior Citizen. If you belong to any of these two categories, you should use only that Revital which is marketed for you. Further, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding then avoid Revital at any cost. Even you can use Revital for Women only after getting prescription from your doctor.
5. Children: Concerned parents are first to buy Revital for their children. They think that it is a wonder health supplements and can take care of the overall health of their children. However, you are required to remember that children below the age of 15 years should NEVER use Revital. Even for others, you are required to first get a prescription from the doctor.
Revital doesn’t have many side effects, if it is used with little bit of caution as mentioned above. However, you should remember that taking care of your diets can help you to ignore this type of health supplements altogether.