Unwanted 21 Days is a regular contraceptive brand marketed in India by Mankind Pharma. Riding on the popularity of its emergency contraceptive pill Unwanted 72, Mankind launched a regular pill with similar name.
A user must know the difference between Unwanted 72 and Unwanted 21 Days. In fact, it is a very common mistake made by teenagers, who take pills without consulting any doctor or senior.
Unwanted 72, as mentioned above, is an emergency contraceptive pill. It is also termed as morning-after pill. When you have made unprotected physical relationship, you should take it within 72 hours to avoid unwanted pregnancy.
However, Unwanted 21 Days is a regular contraceptive pill. You are required to take it daily in a proper cycle to enjoy protection from unwanted pregnancy. It means, you need to take it even on those days when you are not making love. Remember this difference to avoid any confusion.
|Unwanted 21 Days|
Review of Unwanted 21Days
I had used Unwanted 21 Days with good result. There were few menstruation issues during first month, but everything became normal.
Unwanted 21 Days is a combined form of oral contraceptive pill. It contains Levonorgestrel and Ethinyloestradiol. These two are synthetic form of two main female hormones. It is a very safe method of avoiding pregnancy and, unlike emergency contraceptive pill; the result is also quite good. Further, Unwanted 21Days can be a very effective method for the treatment of many hormonal related issues faced by women, like pimple breakouts, PCOS and severe hormonal disturbances.
It can be taken without a doctor’s prescription. However, I would always suggest you to consult an OBGyne before starting it. Your doctor will suggest you the ideal and most suitable way for you to take it.
Side Effects of Unwanted 21 Days
There might be some side effects of taking this pill. Please note that these possible side effects generally happen with new users. Over time, everything will be normal. Following are possible side effects:
- Breast Tenderness
- Lower Stomach Pain
- Irregular menstruation for two cycles
- Sudden spotting/bleeding
- Mild acne/pimples for few days
As I have mentioned above, these side effects will go away over time. For example, new user may face delay in menstruation/period. In fact, many women fear that they are pregnant because of this delay. In that situation, stay calm and keep taking pill at the scheduled time. Everything will be fine.
How to take Unwanted 21 Days
There are some rules for taking this pill. You should always follow the rule. If you follow them, you will remain away from side effects. It will also ensure maximum protection against unwanted pregnancy.
- Start the pill on the first day of menstruation: When you are going to start Unwanted 21 Days, do it on the first day of menstruation. It will ensure better result. Take one pill daily for 21 days and then go for seven pill free days. Start the next pack on 8th day. Please note, for second and so on packs, you are not required to wait for the first day of menstruation. That is only applicable for the first pack/kit.
- Always ensure to take pill daily at exactly the same time. Set a reminder on your mobile phone to help you.
- Never miss any pill. If you have missed a pill, take that as soon as you remember. You can take two pills within 24 hours – in case you have missed. But, never take more than two pills within 24 hours.
If you have any question, please put that in the comment section. I will reply to the best of my knowledge.