Shereen Bhan Image Source
Name: Shereen Bhan
Age: 45 years
Date of Birth: 20th August, 1976
Matriculation (10th Board) from KV, Jammu
12th Board from Air Force Bal Bharati School, New Delhi
Graduation from St. Stephen’s College, Delhi University
Degree in Communication Studies, University of Pune
Shereen is the Managing Editor of CNBC – TV18, India’s premier business and economy news channel. She is one of the most respected faces in the world of electronic news in India for economy, corporate and policy.
Shereen had started her career as a researcher with Karan Thapar. She had then worked with Star TV and SAB TV (not for entertainment programs).
She is also popular for hosting Young Turk, India’s most successful programs for entrepreneurs.
Bio and Wiki
Shereen Bhan is a live example of the old wisdom – beauty with a brain. She is endowed with amazing beauty and physical features. And, there is absolutely no doubt that she is the best when it comes to presenting news from the world of corporate and policy. She is also the winner of many accolades and awards.
News and Controversies
- Shereen Bhan has never been in any sort of controversies. She has made it sure to not take sides in the current political debates and scenario. She has that habits of sticking to the point and asking probing questions to her guests irrespective to their political affiliation and ideologies.
- Shereen had won FICCI Woman of the Year award in 2005.
- World Economic Forum had also named her as Young Global Leader.
- Shereen Bhan is a Kashmiri Pandit.
- Her father was working with the Indian Air Force. He had shifted his family out of Jammu when Islamic terrorists started to target Kashmiri Pandits.
- She is a refugee in her own country. However, you will never see her using this as an excuse to hate Muslim community. She has always remained balanced anchor.
- She lives in Delhi with her husband and children. It is interesting to note that her husband has never made any appearance at any public forum or program with Shereen. She appreciates her husband for giving her complete freedom and helping her in raising kids.